- High manganese steel blade (razor sharp, resilient and excellent blade characteristics).
- Dual edged blade which facilitates the most efficient thrust penetrations.
- Generous handle which can be used either with one or both hands comfortably.
- Quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Highly compact yet a long enough blade for effective penetrations.
- Ideally suited as a pioneer sword or pig hunting sword.
Boar Hunting Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 56cm.
- Blade length: 36cm.
- Handle length: 17cm.
- Width of blade: 4cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.5cm.
- Blade material: High manganese steel (very sharp).
- Hand guard material: Steel.
- Sheath Material: Hardwood.
- Overall weight: 0.9kg.
- Item: Hunting short sword.
There are no reviews yet.