The wooden handle is generous, comfortable to use all day and the grip makes hand slippage unlikely.
The design is well rounded and produces good power, which is needed for the testing trials of the wild. It will make an excellent deer skinning knife, general camp knife or wilderness survival knife.
Whether it be trap & weapon construction, general fieldcraft or shaving up game, this simple and effective bush knife will get the job done.
- Strong dependable full tang fixed blade knife.
- Premium quality wood handle with excellent grip.
- Modern DC53 stainless steel – razor sharp and resistant to rusting.
- Excellent bushcraft knife and a powerful game processing knife.
Hunting Knife Specifications:
- Overall knife length: 23.5cm.
- Blade length: 10.5cm.
- Handle length: 12.5cm.
- Width of blade: 4cm.
- Thickness of blade: 4.5mm.
- Handle material: Santos Wood.
- Blade material: DC53 stainless stel composite.
- Hardness: 60 HRC.
- Knife sheath: Genuine cowhide leather.
- Type: Woodsman knife / bushcraft knife / bushman knife.
There are no reviews yet.