This Damascus hunting knife is composed of a single forge of Damascus steel. The steel is razor sharp, extremely resilient and beautiful. The handle is made from Ebony wood and is hand carved forming an effective irregular grip.
This is a practical and highly collectable knife. It’s a real please to use and own.
- Highly efficient skinning trailing point.
- Time tested knife design (proven to work in the field).
- Premium quality Ebony wood handle – hand carved irregular grip.
- Razor sharp and resilient Damascus steel blade (78 steel layers).
Skinning Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 25cm.
- Blade length: 12.5cm
- Handle length: 13cm.
- Thickness of blade: 3.1mm.
- Handle material: Hand carved – Ebony wood.
- Blade material: Damascus steel (78 layers).
- Hardness: 58 HRC.
- Sheath: Genuine cowhide leather.
- Type: Gutting knife / frontier knife / handmade skinning knives / game processing knives.
There are no reviews yet.