The Damascus steel blade produces an unmatched razor sharp edge, which is very advantageous for the delicate work of skinning wild game. Damascus steel is also naturally resilient against edge chipping and blade fracture, ensuring a reliable and intact blade for years and additionally, the unique Damascus blade patterns are a one-off creation with every knife forge which is a bonus for collectability.
The handle material is a beautiful maple wood with inlays, and finally the knife is housed into a genuine leather sheath, which is both hand carved and stitched.
Not only is this knife practical for hunting and skinning, it is a unique and beautiful creation of which is a pleasure to both own and use.
- Dependable fixed blade knife – highly versatile for field dressing and skinning wild game.
- Premium maple wood handle with inlays.
- Unique hand forged Damascus steel blade.
- Hand carved and stitched genuine leather knife sheath.
Hunting Knife Specifications:
- Overall knife length: 26cm.
- Blade length: 13.8cm.
- Width of blade: 3cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.5mm.
- Handle material: Maple wood + inlays.
- Blade material: Damascus steel.
- Hardness: 59-60 HRC.
- Knife sheath: Genuine cowhide leather.
- Type: Wood handle fixed blade knife.