The construct is full tang blade made from modern 154CM steel. This steel has a very high carbon content, alloyed with stainless steel and other metals, creating a blade that is hard, holds a lasting sharp edge and resist chipping, fracture and rusting.
Relatively compact and a powerhouse of chopping and carving, this model makes an excellent bugout knife choice.
- Wilderness survival knife – particularly suited to emergency bugout & wilderness survival.
- Impactful weight and high leverage handle produces excellent power.
- Full tang modern 154CM steel – excellent blade characteristics.
- Tough G10 handle & Kydex knife sheath – almost indestructible materials.
Jungle Survival Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 22cm.
- Blade length: 9.8cm.
- Handle length: 12.5cm.
- Width of blade: 4.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.6cm.
- Handle material: G10.
- Blade material: #154CM steel.
- Hardness: 59 HRC.
- Knife sheath: Kydex.
- Weight: 368g (including sheath weight).
- Item: Fixed blade survival knife.