Our Samurai sword set is handmade and sharpened using Japanese methods to create an excellent clay tempered – T8 high carbon steel blade with a genuine wave temper-line.
The accessories & fittings of the swords are all quality and in character, from the genuine ray-skin handle, hardwood scabbard, to the metal sword fittings.
This full tang Samurai sword set is strong, resilient and razor sharp. Both swords glide through the air with ease and they are a real pleasure to use.
These swords are shipped razor sharp, enough so to slice thin paper, bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
- Extremely high carbon content T8 steel blade (one of the best sword making steels available).
- Genuine clay tempered with visible wave Hamon line.
- High quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Blood groove on both sides of blade (both swords).
- Tandem sword set (ideally suited for twin weapon hand-to-hand combat).
- Battle ready and an extremely deadly weapon set.
Katana And Wakizashi Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: Katana – 103cm / Wakizashi – 78cm.
- Blade length: Katana – 70cm / Wakizashi – 50cm.
- Handle length: Katana – 26cm / Wakizashi – 20cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm (both swords).
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm (both swords).
- Blade material: Clay tempered T8 high carbon steel (both swords).
- Hamon: Genuine wave Hamon temper line (both swords).
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood.
- Sage-o material (scabbard wrap): Synthetic silk.
- Handle materials: Hardwood with genuine ray-skin & synthetic silk Ito (handle wrap).
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & butt-cap): Alloy.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): Brass.
- Tsuba (hand guard): Iron.
- Tang: Full tang (both swords).
- Blood groove: Long BO-HI on each side of blade (both swords).
- Item: Samurai sword set.
There are no reviews yet.