The blade folds back within a stainless steel recess which has a comfortable ABS plastic handle securely fixed in place. A keychain can be attached to the rear carabiner clip for the purpose of attaching further multitools, keys and more.
The perfect mini keychain knife for car rescue, seat belt cutting, backpacking travel and general utility.
- Keychain knife – very handy primary blade packed into a compact form.
- Premium quality 2Cr13 stainless steel blade – razor sharp, resilient and corrosion resistant.
- Tough ABS plastic handle grip.
- Great for car rescue, seat belt cutting, camping and utility.
Key Chain Knife Specifications:
- Handle material: ABS plastic.
- Blade material: 2Cr13 stainless steel.
- Product size (folded): 78 x 37mm.
- Extended length: 100mm.
- Blade length: 35mm.
- Thickness of blade: 2mm.
- Additional: Incorporated carabiner clip.
- Type: Small keychain knife.