D2 high carbon steel is a modern tool grade steel composite with a high carbon content, producing long lasting sharp edges and excellent resilience against edge chipping and blade fracture.
Fix your own handle and save on the cost of a high quality carbon steel knife.
- Knife blade blanks – Excellent survival, camping, hunting, trapper and fighting knife options.
- Pre-heat treated & ready to be used after fitting your handle.
- Modern D2 high carbon steel knife blank – holds a lasting razor sharp edge and resilient against fracture.
Knife steel Blanks Specifications:
- Material: D2 high carbon steel.
- Blade thickness: 4.5mm (all models).
- Total knife length: Small hunting, camping, fighting, defense dagger & trappers knife – about 23cm. The other knives are about 27cm.
- Item: Knife blank.