A lot of bivy style or low profile tents do not have this quality which can be very uncomfortable in poor weather.
Furthermore the waterproof annex provides a safe gas cooking area and a place to store your gear and pack. This keeps the main cabin free for a roomy and comfortable sleep.
This is a high quality modern waterproof tent which is constructed from tough rip-stop nylon with a waterproof PU rating of 4000mm. It’s a perfect 1 person tent for long trekking routes or deep wilderness adventures.
- Perfectly suited for solo wilderness penetration.
- High visibility orange colour (easy to spot when returning to camp, or attracting air rescue).
- Ultra-lightweight weighing only 1.03kg.
- Pole-less structural design which further reduces tent weight (trekking pole required).
- Above industry standard waterproof index of 4000mm.
- Excellent ventilation and fully sealed with mosquito netting.
- Sheltered entry/gear storage area.
- Organiser pockets and lantern hanging hook.
1 Man Tent Specifications:
- Type: 2 layer; 3 season tent.
- Total tent dimensions (LxWxH): 210 x 210 x 135cm.
- Outer fly material: 20D nylon (waterproof index 4000mm).
- Inside layer material: 210T polyester + mosquito netting.
- Weight: 1.03kg.
- Package: Outer fly; inner body; pegs; guy-ropes; floor mat; stuff sack (single trekking pole NOT included).
- Item: Trekking light tent.
There are no reviews yet.