With a pole-less design, the kit is kept simple and ultralight, instead relying on a single trekking pole to prop the structure (not included). The base is then pegged and guy-lines pulled taut, producing a very rigid tent even in nasty weather. The low profile of the tent also drastically reduces wind affected surface area which is another huge advantage.
The quality, design and materials have all been taken to the highest level with this camping shelter.
- Pole-less structural design keeps the tent as light as possible (trekking pole required).
- Low profile helps to minimise the effects of wind and driving rain.
- Good sheltered ventilation and a fully sealed mosquito net.
- Sheltered entry/gear storage area which also doubles as a sheltered cooking area.
- One of the lowest weight tents on the market.
- Ideally suited for deep solo wilderness trekking.
Ridge Tent Specifications:
- Type: 2 layer – 3 season tent.
- Colour options: Green; light grey.
- Size (LxWxH): 210 x 80 x 110cm.
- Packed size: 29 x 12cm.
- Fly material: 15D nylon (2000mm waterproof index).
- Bottom material: 20D nylon (3000mm waterproof index).
- Inner tent material: High density mosquito mesh.
- Main features: Sheltered air-vents; mesh storage pockets.
- Weight: 800g.
- Contents: Fly sheet; inner mesh tent; pegs; wind-ropes; tent bag.
- Item: Lightweight bivy tent.
There are no reviews yet.