The roomy single cabin has an adequate height for sitting upright so you can comfortably use a computer or read a book on those cold and rainy days.
A lot of bivy style or low profile tents do not have this quality which can be very uncomfortable in poor weather.
Furthermore the waterproof annex provides a safe gas cooking area and a place to store your gear and pack. This keeps the main cabin free for a roomy and comfortable sleep.
This is a high quality modern waterproof tent which is constructed from tough polyester & Oxford materials, with a high waterproof PU rating of 5000mm. It’s a perfect hiking light tent for long trekking routes or deep wilderness adventures.
- Tough, compact and lightweight.
- Huge 5000mm waterproofing index.
- Sheltered entry/gear storage area which doubles as a sheltered cooking area.
- Excellent ventilation and fully sealed with mosquito netting.
- Organiser pockets and lantern hanging hook.
- Ideally suited for long range solo trekking.
Single Tent Specifications:
- Fly sheet material: 210T polyester (5000mm waterproofing index).
- Inner tent material: 210T polyester + mosquito netting.
- Floor material: 210D Oxford material (5000mm waterproofing index).
- Tent size: 210 x 115cm.
- Packed size: 45 x 15 x 15cm.
- Pole material: 8.5mm aluminium alloy.
- Weight: 2.3kg.
- Capacity: 1 man tent.
- Colour: Grey.
- Package: Outer tent; inner tent; poles; pegs; stuff sack.
There are no reviews yet.