A compact and practical lock blade knife.
These Damascus folding knives are highly portazble and versatile. They are ideal for a wide range of uses, including twiddling, carving, camp use and hunting purposes.
Construction is a Damascus steel + VG10 steel inner core folding blade. This steel configuration produces razor sharpness and excellent blade resilience. The blade folds away into an exotic Ebony wooden handle recess, and lastly a belt clip provides a secure belt or webbing attachment point.
A high quality Damascus pocket knife and a pleasure to both own and use.
- Damascus steel + VG10 steel core blade – razor sharp & resilient.
- Exotic Ebony wood handle.
- Strong liner locking mechanism.
- Handy folding knife design + secure belt clip.
- Ideal for hunting, camping, bushcraft, twiddling & carving.
Lock Blade Knife Specifications:
- Overall length (unfolded): 18cm.
- Blade length: 8cm.
- Handle length (closed): 10cm.
- Handle material: Ebony wood.
- Blade material: Damascus steel + VG10 steel core.
- Hardness: 58 HRC.
- Lock type: Liner lock.
- Additional features: Belt clip.
- Type: Damascus steel pocket knife.