Highly regarded, simply because these bushcraft knives are compact, so compact & portable they can be carried with any clothing pocket, and pack well above their weight with cutting, carving and slicing power. The blade is powerful enough for fairly serious fieldcraft, yet nimble enough for finer detailed bushcraft tasks. And the blade is more than adequate in length to make a very effective pick sticker knife, in a very portable form.
If you’re after a high quality wilderness knife that you can rely on, then this gentlemans pocket knife is for you. The beauty and craftsmanship of this model are also attributes to consider.
- Classic time tested lock back knife design.
- Premium quality brass and wood handle.
- Modern 440C stainless steel blade.
- Handy folding knife design and quality leather pouch included.
- Ideal for hunting, skinning, bushcraft and wilderness survival.
Lockblade Knife Specifications:
- Overall length (unfolded): 22cm.
- Blade length: 9.5cm.
- Handle (closed) length: 11.5cm.
- Handle material: Solid brass and wood.
- Blade material: 440C stainless steel.
- Hardness: HRC 58.
- Lock type: Back lock.
- Sheath: Genuine primary layer leather knife pouch.
- Type: Lock blade knives.