Handle options include either carbon fiber (black) or G10 composite (green). These materials are tough and weather proof, and moreover make these knives one of the most lightweight knife models you can buy.
A perfect bugout or survival folding knife, capable hog skinning knife or deer knife and useful for general fieldcraft and camp use.
- Premium carbon fiber or G10 composite handle (optional).
- Modern D2 stainless steel blade – holds a razor sharp edge for longer & resistant to corrosion.
- Handy folding knife design + secure belt clip.
- Ideal for hunting, skinning, bushcraft and wilderness survival.
Lockblade Knife Specifications:
- Overall length (unfolded): 214mm.
- Blade length: 89mm.
- Handle (closed) length: 125mm.
- Width of blade: 36mm (widest point).
- Thickness of blade: 3.5mm.
- Handle material options: Carbon fiber (black; G10 (green).
- Blade material: D2 stainless steel.
- Hardness: 59-60 HRC.
- Weight: 128-130g.
- Lock type: Back lock.
- Additional features: Belt clip.
- Type: Lock blade knives / foldable hunting knives / stainless steel folding knife / bushcraft folding knife / Hiking knives / best knives for camping / backpacking knife / best camp knife / lockback knife / lock knives / locking knives.
There are no reviews yet.