The construct is a modern 3Cr13 steel which is capable of being sharpened to a razor sharp degree. The blade is resilient against chipping & fracture, and resists corrosion well. The blade extends into a strong lock blade knife position, and folds back into the recess of an aluminium alloy handle. No sheath is required because these lock knives have built-in belt clips.
- Modern 3Cr13 steel – holds a lasting sharp edge & resistant to rusting.
- Aluminium alloy handle – light, strong and highly resistant to rusting.
- Camouflage surface treatment – further protects the knife from corrosion.
- Strong liner lock – locking knife.
- Compact, portable and effective – self defense folding knife or folding hunting knife.
Locking Knives Specifications:
- Overall length (un-folded): 20cm.
- Blade length: 8cm.
- Width of blade: 3cm.
- Thickness of blade: 3mm.
- Handle length: 12cm.
- Handle material: Aluminium alloy.
- Blade material: 3Cr13 steel.
- Hardness: 54 HRC.
- Weight: 170g.
- Lock knife type – liner lock.
- Item: Lock back knife.