Scouts will often only briefly scan open grassy fields looking for silhouettes and contrasts. There’s a very good chance enemy scouts will not walk the open ground in order to save time and minimise personal risk, thus low profile camps will go unnoticed due to laziness or time saving – corner cutting.
This 1 person tent is constructed to a high quality with a fully waterproof and weather shedding design. It is ideal for military, emergency survival and civilian use.
- Dark grass green camouflage colour (perfect for hiding in grassy fields).
- Tough dependable material with a huge 5000mm waterproof index rating.
- Extremely low profile (perfect for hiding and minimising the effects of wild weather).
- Good ventilation and fully sealed with mosquito netting.
- Extremely lightweight and compact.
Military Bivy Sack Specifications:
- Main material: Waterproof nylon.
- Total tent weight: 0.7kg.
- Packed tent size: 48 x 12 x 12cm.
- Waterproofing: 100% waterproof to PU5000mm; fully seam taped.
- Ventilation: Large zipped head vent; small rainproof head vent.
- Entry: 1 x long side zip entry.
- Room space (L x W x H): 225 x 50/90/50 x 50cm.
- Package: 1 x tent; 2 x poles; 10 x pegs; 4 x ropes; 1 x tent carry bag.
- Item: One man tent.
There are no reviews yet.