This chopping power is critical for completing larger survival and bushcraft projects such as shelter frameworks, primitive weapons and and animal traps.
The reverse-end hammer can be used to shatter rocks, hammer stakes, crack nuts and hammer tent pegs, and the in-built variable wrench may be used for unscrewing bolts or nuts during emergency escape from a building.
The construct is tough and designed to last. The axehead is a single forge of 3Cr13 stainless steel, which holds excellent characteristics including resistance to corrosion and holding of a razor sharp edge, even after heavy work and long durations.
Lastly, the handle is a modern fibreglass nylon composite construct. This material is almost indestructible, weather resistant, shock absorbing and the handle is finished off with a strong grip surface – ensuring the axe won’t slip from your hands when wet.
This is a very dependable, versatile and practical short axe. It is ideal for emergency building escape and wilderness survival.
- Anti-corrosive 3Cr13 stainless axehead composite steel.
- Weather resistant & almost indestructible fibreglass nylon handle material.
- Multiple incorporated tools built into one small hatchet.
- Small, compact & relatively lightweight.
- Highly effective for heavier duty survival tasks.
Emergency Axe Specifications:
- Overall length: 37cm.
- Edge length: 10cm.
- Weight: 470g.
- Main material: 3Cr13 stainless steel composite.
- Handle material: Fiberglass nylon handle material.
- Incorporated tools: Axe/hammer head; variable wrench (5x sizes).
- Included: Nylon material axe sheath.
- Item: Hatchet multi tool | small hatchet | outdoor axe | survival hatchet multi tool | camping hatchet | camping axe | survival axe | survival tomahawk | survival hatchet | camp axe | camp hatchet | bushcraft axe | modern axe | short axe | lightweight axe | camping tomahawk | single handed axe.