Quality is further extended into the hardwood + synthetic fish-skin & silk cord handle and exotic Rosewood scabbard which both complement the very high quality of the blade and finish of the small sword nicely.
This single handed Shoto sword is presentable and a formidable close quarters short sword weapon.
- T10 steel – highest carbon steel content sword-making steel.
- Genuine clay tempered blade with visible wave Hamon line.
- Quality scabbard & sword fittings – traditional Japanese character.
- Compact, lightweight & easy to conceal – perfect for surprise attacks.
- A formidable and battle ready close quarters tactical Wakizashi.
Mini Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall Wakizashi length: 76cm.
- Wakizashi blade length: 52cm.
- Handle length: 24cm.
- Width of blade: 3.1cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.8cm.
- Blade material: T10 steel – clay tempered.
- Scabbard material: Rosewood.
- Handle materials: Hardwood + synthetic fish-skin & silk cord.
- Sword & scabbard fittings: Alloy.
- Bo-hi (blood groove): Both sides of blade.
- Item: Wakizashi for sale.