The full tang blade construct is a single forge of high Manganese steel (spring steel). This renowned steel has a high carbon content producing a hard and reliable battle edge, and the high Manganese content produces excellent resilience, ensuring the blade is not chipped or fractured even with violent clashes.
Easy to smuggle, transport and definitely a practical war sword for close encounters. A great choice for an end-of-world apocalypse sword or zombie sword.
- High manganese steel blade (spring steel) – hard, reliable battle edge with renowned resilience to chipping and blade deformation.
- Double edged sword blade – perfectly balanced blade.
- Straight sword blade – versatile cutting and thrusting weapon.
- Generous hand-and-a-half sword handle – use interchangeably with one or two hands.
- Modest size Jian weapon – ideally suited for close quarters hand-to-hand combat.
- Battle ready and fully functional combat sword.
Modern Tactical Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 88cm.
- Blade length: 59.5cm.
- Blade width:4.9cm (at widest point).
- Blade thickness: 0.6cm.
- Handle length: 26cm.
- Blade material: High manganese steel.
- Handle material: Steel plate riveted to the tang + cord bindings.
- Scabbard material: Hardwood.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Weight: 2.25kg (including scabbard weight).
- Item: Best short sword.