The axehead is forged from a carbon – stainless steel composite, and the handle constructed of poly-fibreglass producing an overall hard-to-break combat tool.
There is no better war axe for piercing armour, skulls, and for fleshy targets.
- Dual axehead/rear spike.
- Composite carbon – 440C stainless steel axehead (holds a great edge and very resistant to corrosion).
- Almost indestructible poly-fibreglass handle.
- Ideally suited for close quarters combat.
Tactical Tomahawk Specifications:
- Overall length: 40cm.
- Edge length: 9.8cm.
- Width of blade: 19cm (including rear spike).
- Handle length: 34cm.
- Handle diameter: 2.8cm.
- Blade material: 440 stainless – carbon steel.
- Handle material: Poly-fibreglass.
- Hardness: 56 HRC.
- Weight: 635g (Including sheath weight).
- Included: Nylon axe sheath.
- Item: Combat tomahawk.
There are no reviews yet.