The folding knife construct consists of a modern 14C28N steel blade. This steel produces a hard blade with a lasting razor sharp cutting edge, excellent blade & edge resilience and resistance against rusting. The blade folds away into the recess of a premium titanium alloy + carbon fiber handle which is lightweight, very tough and designed to last a lifetime.
A mushroom knife with excellent practical utility, and a pleasure to both own and use in the field.
- Lightweight & compact – folding foraging knife.
- Harvesting knife with excellent fungi & wild plant versatility.
- Premium titanium alloy (TC4) + carbon fiber handle.
- Advanced 14C28N steel blade – optimal blade characteristics.
- Smooth ball bearing pivot point & handy belt clip.
Mushroom Knives Specifications:
- Handle material: Titanium alloy (TC4) + carbon fiber.
- Blade material: 14C28N steel.
- Overall length: 220mm.
- Blade length: 99mm.
- Width of blade: 30mm.
- Thickness of blade: 3.8mm.
- Handle length: 121mm.
- Hardness: 59-60 HRC.
- Weight: 150g.
- Additional: Ball bearing pivot point; belt clip.
- Item: Mushrooming knife.