Our sparring swords have a dulled blade, but would otherwise function as a fully effective double edged sword of war.
This practice sword is hand forged from a single piece of 1060 high carbon steel and sharpened using refined techniques producing an excellent quality blade.
The sword is resilient, very strong and handles well. It’s a real pleasure to use and is perfect as a competition or sparring sword.
Note: We can deliver the sword sharp or dull as needed. Please advise us with your order.
- Dual edged blade (facilitates fast counter attacks).
- Full tang 1060 high carbon steel blade.
- High quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Designed for sword training & sparring but would otherwise make a fully functional battle ready sword.
- Ideally suited for medieval sword training and sparring (blade edges dulled).
Viking Longsword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 92cm.
- Blade length: 71.5cm.
- Width of blade: 4.3 – 2.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.6 – 0.4cm.
- Blade material: 1060 high carbon steel.
- Hardness: Centre – 45; edges – 55 HRC.
- Scabbard material: Black lacquered hardwood.
- Handle materials: Hardwood wrapped with wax-cord.
- Sword fittings material: Stainless steel.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Use: Sparring sword.
- Item: Carolingian sword / training swords / practice swords / sparring swords / straight sword / double edged sword.
There are no reviews yet.