It is hand forged from a single piece of T10 high carbon steel, clay tempered, and hand sharpened using refined techniques, producing an excellent quality blade with a genuine wave temper line.
This short sword is resilient, very strong and glides through the air with ease. It’s a real pleasure to use and is sharp enough to slice thin paper, bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
- Forged from the best sword making steel available (T10).
- Genuine clay tempered blade with visible wave Hamon line.
- Absolute highest quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Presentable, unique and a highly collectable weapon.
- Modest sword size with a versatile blade design (thrust and slash effectively).
- Ideally suited for close quarters cut & slash hand-to-hand combat.
- Battle ready and an extremely deadly weapon.
Cutlass Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 75cm.
- Blade length: 50cm.
- Width of blade: 3.8cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.5cm.
- Blade material: Clay tempered T10 high carbon steel.
- Hamon: Genuine wave temper line.
- Sword fittings: Copper guard & fittings.
- Scabbard material: Ebony wood with Turquoise stones & copper fittings.
- Weight: 1.35kg (including scabbard weight).
- Item: Curved short sword / pirate cutlass / mini sword / small sword / curved sword.
There are no reviews yet.