Furthermore, the blade is genuine clay tempered with a visible Hamon line, and finally hand sharpened and polished producing a flawless finish. The sword conceals well into the premium rosewood handle-scabbard connection, and solid brass fittings cap off ends and connection joints.
This Chokuto sword is a very real and deadly Ninja sword weapon, and unlike sword canes which are primarily used for self defense, this weapon will match any Japanese Katana or longsword duel.
The sword is beautiful, collectable and high quality. It is both strong and sharp enough to cut through thick bamboo stems, grass matting and more.
- 1095 high carbon steel blade – reliable, resilient and a hard & lasting razor sharp battle edge.
- Generous two handed handle – generates power & facilitates effective weapon manoeuvring.
- Matching handle & scabbard material (conceals the sword well into a staff).
- Balanced and highly versatile weapon.
- Fully functional and battle ready.
Sword Stick Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 106cm.
- Blade length: 71cm.
- Handle length: 26cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: 1095 high carbon steel.
- Tempering: Genuine clay tempered with visible Hamon line.
- Hardness: 30 (core & spine); 58 (edge) HRC.
- Handle material: Rosewood.
- Scabbard material: Rosewood.
- Sword fittings: Pure brass.
- Mekugio: 2x bamboo pins.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Included: Silk sword bag.
- Item: Straight sword / Chokuto Sword / tsurugi sword / single edged sword / Ninja sword / Ninjato sword / Ninja Katana.
There are no reviews yet.