This is an excellent 98 Gunto sword model representing world war two history in a brand new form. The blade is resilient, hard, reliable and holds a lasting razor sharp edge.
The sword is both strong and sharp enough to cut though thick bamboo stems, grass matting and much more.
- Based from genuine world war two Shin Gunto designs.
- Hand forged 1095 high carbon steel blade.
- Fully functional battle ready weapon.
Army Officer Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 103cm.
- Blade length: 71cm.
- Handle length: 26cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: Forged – 1095 high carbon steel.
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood + synthetic leather.
- Handle materials: Hardwood + synthetic ray-skin & silk.
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & buttcap): Brass.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): Zinc alloy.
- Tsuba (hand guard): Zinc alloy.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Type: 98.
- Weight: 1.2kg.
- Item: Reproduction – WW2 Japanese sword / WWII Japanese sword / Gunto sword / Shin Gunto / WW2 Samurai sword / carbon steel Katana / full tang Katana / curved sword.
There are no reviews yet.