This material is lightweight, very comfortable to use for long periods of drill and is much safer for practice than dulled steel blade or wooden sparring swords.
These practice swords are not ideal for violent clashing of blades, but rather for safe contact training and attack demonstrations.
- High strength polyurethane construction.
- Resilient & resistant to plastic deformation.
- Lightweight, comfortable to handle & much safer than blunt steel blade and even wooden training swords.
- Perfect for martial arts weapons and sword contact training.
Training Katana Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Material: PU polyurethane.
- Overall length options: Katana – 105cm; Chisa Katana – 85cm.
- Blade thickness (both swords): 2.8cm.
- Item: Practice sword / practice Katana / blunt Katana / training swords / practice swords / sparring swords.
There are no reviews yet.