Our full tang Nagimaki swords are flexible, very strong and deliver high leverage & powerful blows. They are a real pleasure to use and are sharp enough to cut straight through bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
- Two high carbon steel options to choose from (high blade hardness & excellent reliability).
- Two edge temper methods to choose from (both options produce an extremely resilient and razor sharp edge).
- High quality sword fittings and scabbard materials on both sword options.
- Extremely long handle generates huge power and facilitates excellent weapon handling.
- One of the most formidable open field swords available.
- Battle ready and extremely deadly weapons (the 1095 clay tempered option even more so).
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 144cm.
- Blade length: 89cm (without Habaki).
- Handle length: 50cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.75cm.
- Optional blade material: 1) 1060 carbon steel; 2) 1095 tempered carbon steel (with genuine Hamon temper wave line).
- Blade hardness: 65HRC.
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood.
- Sage-o material (scabbard wrap): Quality cord.
- Handle materials: Hardwood with genuine ray-skin & cord Ito (handle wrap).
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & butt-cap): Brass.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): Brass.
- Tsuba (hand guard): Iron.
- Item: Nagimaki two handed swords.
There are no reviews yet.