The accessories & fittings of the sword are all quality and in character, from the genuine ray-skin handle, hardwood scabbard, to the solid iron & brass sword fittings.
This full tang long sword is flexible, very strong and delivers high leverage & powerful blows. It’s a real pleasure to use and is sharp enough to cut straight through bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
- Higher than average 1095 high carbon steel blade.
- Genuine clay tempered blade with visible wave Hamon line.
- High quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Extra long handle generates huge power and excellent weapon manipulation.
- Long 90cm blade is both practical to use and produces unrivalled combat effectiveness for open field combat.
- An extremely deadly weapon for serious all-out battle.
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 130cm.
- Blade length: 90cm (without Habaki).
- Handle length: 36cm.
- Width of blade: 7.5cm.
- Thickness of blade: 3.2cm
- Blade material: Clay tempered 1095 high carbon steel (genuine Hamon temper wave line).
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood.
- Sage-o material (scabbard wrap): Cord.
- Handle materials: Hardwood with genuine ray-skin & cord Ito (handle wrap).
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & butt-cap): Iron.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): Brass.
- Tsuba (hand guard): Iron.
- Included: Sword bag.
- Item: Odachi sword.
There are no reviews yet.