Not only is this short sword a beautiful work of art, it’s also a fully functional double edged sword of war.
It is hand forged from a single piece of high manganese steel and hand sharpened using ancient techniques, producing an excellent quality blade with a double sided blood groove.
This Jian sword is resilient, very strong and glides through the air with ease. It’s a real pleasure to use and is sharp enough to slice thin paper, bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
- High manganese blade composition (razor sharp, resilient and excellent blade characteristics).
- Generous hand-and-a-half handle produces great power and facilitates excellent weapon handling.
- Dual edged blade facilitates fast counter attacks.
- Designed and constructed to full traditional Chinese character (presentable and highly collectable).
- Extremely high quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Double blood grooves on both sides of blade.
- Compact and perfect for close encounters or surprise attacks.
- Battle ready and an extremely deadly weapon.
Chinese Short Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 67cm.
- Blade length: 40cm.
- Handle length: 17.5cm.
- Width of blade: 3.6cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: High manganese steel.
- Scabbard material: Hardwood.
- Handle materials: Full tang with bindings.
- Sword & scabbard fittings: Quality copper.
- Blood groove: Double sided blood groove.
- Weight: 1.1kg (including scabbard weight).
- Item: Jian sword / double edge sword / double edged sword / small sword / mini sword.
There are no reviews yet.