This sword is constructed from quality 1060 high carbon steel. The steel technology and craftsmanship are excellent and will prove its worth in real battle conditions.
These ninja blades are very practical and make a great close quarters two handed sword with excellent leverage for powerful blows; also the blade leaves and re-enters the sheath quietly, and makes for an easy weapon to hide amongst clothing.
- High carbon steel composition blade (high hardness and excellent reliability).
- Generous two handed handle (generates good power and facilitates excellent weapon handling).
- Relatively compact and highly versatile blade (effective for a large range of combat situations).
- Silent scabbard allowing the sword to be drawn quietly.
- Quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Battle ready and fully function weapon.
- Ideally suited for close quarters combat and surprise attacks.
Ninja Sword Specifications:
- Overall length: 82cm/32.3inch.
- Blade length: 50.5cm/19.9inch (without Habaki).
- Handle length: 26cm/10.24inch.
- Blade width: 3.2cm/1.25inch.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm/0.28inch.
- Blade material: 1060 carbon steel (highly polished).
- Hamon (temper line): Machine made wave Hamon.
- Hi (Blood groove): Long HI on each side of blade.
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood.
- Sageo material (scabbard wrap): Synthetic silk.
- Handle materials: Hardwood with genuine Ray-skin & synthetic silk Ito (handle wrap).
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & butt-cap): Brass.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): Brass.
- Tsuba (hand guard): Iron.
- Menuki (handle decorations): Alloy.
- Tang: Full Tang.
- Item: Japanese short sword / single edged sword / two handed sword.
There are no reviews yet.