This model is constructed from quality 1060 high carbon steel, the steel technology and craftsmanship are excellent and will prove its worth in real battle conditions.
Our ninja blades are very practical and make a great close quarters two handed sword with excellent leverage for powerful blows; also the blade leaves and re-enters the sheath quietly, and makes for an easy weapon to hide amongst clothing.
- High carbon steel blade composition (high edge sharpness and excellent blade reliability).
- Quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Unique and highly collectable sword.
- Fully functional battle ready sword.
Ninjato Sword Specifications:
- Overall length: 103cm.
- Blade length: 70cm (without Habaki).
- Handle length: 26cm.
- Blade width: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: 1060 carbon steel (highly polished).
- Hi (Blood groove): Long HI on each side of blade.
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood.
- Sageo material (scabbard wrap): Synthetic silk.
- Handle materials: Hardwood with genuine ray-skin & synthetic silk Ito (handle wrap).
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & butt-cap): Alloy.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): Brass.
- Tsuba (hand guard): Iron.
- Menuki (handle decorations): Alloy.
- Tang: Full Tang.
- Item: Ninja sword / Japanese straight sword.
There are no reviews yet.