Not only is this straight sword a beautiful work of art, it’s also a fully functional sword of war.
It is hand forged from a single piece of blood red electroplated – folded Damascus steel and hand sharpened using ancient techniques, producing an excellent quality and very unique blade.
This Chinese Jian sword is resilient, very strong and glides through the air with ease. It’s a real pleasure to use and is sharp enough to slice thin paper, bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
- Folded steel blade (individual steel layers produce great strength and a high edge hardness).
- Damascus steel blade composition (unique blade patterns, razor sharpness, resilience and renowned blade characteristics).
- Blood red electroplated blade (unique and highly collectable).
- Highly decorated sword fittings and scabbard (further increases collectibility value).
- Double blood grooves on both sides of the blade.
- Battle ready and an extremely deadly weapon.
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 82cm.
- Blade length: 55cm.
- Handle length: 14cm.
- Blade material: Blood red electroplated – folded Damascus steel.
- Handle material: Ebony wood.
- Scabbard material: Ebony wood.
- Sword fittings material: Quality brass.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Item: Double edged sword.
There are no reviews yet.