The blade is a single full tang forge of T10 high carbon steel. This premium steel holds the highest carbon content of any steel used in sword making, and is renowned for its hard, reliable and lasting razor sharp edge characteristics.
The generous two handed handle facilities powerful blows and seamless weapon manoeuvring, and the scabbard and sword fittings finish the sword with high collectibility value.
Perfect for Kung Fu, Tai Chi, Wushu and other weapons training martial arts; this Dao weapon is both strong and sharp enough to cut thick bamboo stems, grass matting and more.
- T10 high carbon steel (resilient, reliable, hard & razor sharp).
- Genuine clay tempered with visible Hamon temper line.
- Single edged sword blade – thick spine (reliable & resilient).
- Quality handle, scabbard and sword fittings materials.
- Perfectly balanced Dao weapon with excellent energy & flow – perfect for martial arts.
- Battle ready and fully function weapon.
Chinese Sword Specifications:
- Overall length: 106cm.
- Blade length: 71cm.
- Handle length: 26cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 7mm.
- Blade material: T10 steel.
- Tempering: Genuine clay tempered with visible Hamon temper line.
- Hardness: 35 (core & spine); 58 (edge) HRC.
- Handle material: Hardwood + real stingray skin.
- Scabbard material: Ebony wood.
- Sword & scabbard fittings: Brass.
- Tang: Full Tang.
- Included: Silk sword bag.
- Item: Chinese straight sword / Kung Fu sword / Tai Chi sword / martial arts sword / Chinese Dao sword | Dao sword / Chinese Dao / Dao weapon / Dao (sword).
There are no reviews yet.