It is hand forged from a single piece of T10 high carbon steel, clay tempered, and hand sharpened using Japanese techniques producing an excellent quality blade with a genuine wave Hamon temper line.
This Wakizashi is flexible, very strong and glides through the air with ease. It’s a real pleasure to use and is sharp enough to slice thin paper, bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
- Forged from T10 high carbon content steel (the highest quality sword making steel available).
- Genuine clay tempered with a visible wave Hamon line.
- Extremely high quality sword fittings & scabbard materials.
- Highly decorated and a very collectable piece of sword art.
- Well suited to close quarters combat ad surprise attacks.
- Battle ready and extremely deadly.
Shoto Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 78cm.
- Blade length: 52cm.
- Blade material: T10 carbon steel.
- Hamon: Genuine clay tempered Hamon line.
- Blade hardness: 65 HRC.
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood.
- Handle materials: Hardwood.
- Tsuba (hand guard): Metal and semi-precious stone inserts.
- Other sword fittings: Metal.
- Item: Wakizashi Japanese short sword.
There are no reviews yet.