It is hand forged from a single piece of high carbon steel and hand sharpened using Japanese techniques, producing an excellent quality blade.
This Wakazashi is flexible, very strong and glides through the air with ease. It’s a real pleasure to use and is sharp enough to slice thin paper, bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
- High carbon steel blade composition (high blade hardness and excellent reliability).
- Quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Perfect for close quarters combat and surprise attacks.
- Battle ready and fully functional.
Wakizashi Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 78cm.
- Blade length: 50cm.
- Handle length: 20cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: 1060 carbon steel.
- Hamon: Machine made wave Hamon line.
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood.
- Sage-o material (scabbard wrap): Synthetic silk.
- Handle materials: Hardwood with genuine ray-skin & synthetic silk Ito (handle wrap).
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & butt-cap): Alloy.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): Brass.
- Tsuba (hand guard): Alloy.
- Menuki (handle decorations): Alloy.
- Blood groove: Single HI groove.
- Item: Shortsword.
There are no reviews yet.