This Wakizashi is flexible, very strong and glides through the air with ease. It’s a real pleasure to use and is sharp enough to slice thin paper, bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
- Highest carbon content T10 steel blade (the best sword making material available).
- Blood grooves on both sides of blade.
- Matching handle and scabbard material (concealing a sword within a short wooden staff).
- High quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Presentable and highly collectable weapon.
- Battle ready and fully functional weapon.
- Ideally suited for close quarters combat and surprise attacks.
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 76cm.
- Blade length: 51cm.
- Handle length: 7.87cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: T10 carbon steel.
- Saya material (scabbard): Rosewood.
- Handle material: Rosewood.
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & butt-cap): Alloy.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): Brass.
- Blood groove: HI groove on both sides of blade.
- Weight: 0.89kg.
- Item: Japanese short sword.
There are no reviews yet.