This Wakazashi is flexible, very strong and glides through the air with ease. It’s a real pleasure to use and is sharp enough to slice thin paper, bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
- High carbon steel blade (high hardness and excellent reliability).
- Single blood groove facilitates blood-letting and provides audio feedback with blade movements.
- High quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Presentable and highly collectable weapon.
- Battle ready and fully functional.
- Ideally suited for close quarters combat and surprise attacks.
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 78cm.
- Blade length: 50cm.
- Handle length: 20cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: 1060 carbon steel.
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood.
- Sage-o material (scabbard wrap): Synthetic silk.
- Handle materials: Hardwood with genuine ray-skin & synthetic silk Ito (handle wrap).
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & butt-cap): Alloy.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): Brass.
- Tsuba (hand guard): Alloy.
- Menuki (handle decorations): Alloy.
- Blood groove: Single HI groove.
- Item: Japanese short sword.
There are no reviews yet.