The blade is a single forge of folded Damascus steel. This world renowned steel holds excellent blade characteristics including, resiliency, flexibility and razor sharpness. The blade is then hand sharpened and polished using traditional techniques, producing a flawless blade and edge finish.
Furthermore, the scabbard and sword fittings are premium quality and in full traditional Chinese character, from the hardwood + real ray-skin handle & scabbard, to the genuine gold gilded sword fittings.
The sword manoeuvres and flows perfectly, it’s a real pleasure to use, and is both strong & sharp enough to cut thick bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
- Layered Damascus steel blade – 13 folds, creating 16,000 individual steel layers.
- Excellent blade characteristics – resilient, hard, reliable and razor sharp edges.
- Dual edge sword blade – facilitates fast counter attacks & efficient thrust penetration.
- Highly decorated & collectable.
- Perfectly balanced and a versatile weapon – suited for cut and thrust attacks.
- Fully functional battle ready weapon.
Longquan Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 107cm.
- Blade length: 77cm.
- Handle length: 21cm.
- Width of blade: 3.1cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: Folded Damascus steel (folded 13 times, creating 16,000 individual steel layers).
- Tempering: Genuine clay tempered edge with visible Hamon line.
- Method: Hand forged.
- Handle material: Hardwood + real sting-ray skin (green or black options).
- Scabbard material: Hardwood + real string-ray skin (green or black options).
- Fittings: All fittings are gilded with genuine gold.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Weight: 1.1kg (without scabbard weight).
- Included: 1x silk sword bag.
- Item: Jian sword / Jian weapon / Tai Chi Sword / Kung Fu sword / martial arts sword / Chinese sword / Chinese straight sword / Wushu sword / Chinese war sword / straight sword / double edged sword.
There are no reviews yet.