This hand mattock – digging tool is primarily designed to be used with a single hand for shallow digs, which makes it particularly useful as an alluvial prospecting pick or metal detecting pick, for digging and prying while pulling apart rock puzzle formations.
Constructed with a tough drop-forged tool steel head and a resilient wooden handle, the tool will last and perform effectively in the field. This mattock tool will last a lifetime with proper care and occasional handle replacement.
Mining Pick Features:
- Replaceable handle.
- Tough drop-forged carbon tool steel head.
- Dual working head for digging/chipping stone.
- Compact yet sizeable for powerful digging.
- Ideal for remote digging and prospecting.
- Head material: Cast tool steel.
- Handle material: Hardwood.
- Full length: 34.5cm.
- Dual head length: 23cm.
- Item: Miners pick.