Further, all products are pre-heat treated within the range of 60-62 HRC, which creates the highest steel hardness, while maintaining excellent resiliency of the steel. This greatly reduces the risk of your finished product shattering or chipping with heavy use.
All blanks are ready to be machined and worked, eliminating the complicated heat-treatment process. This is of course highly desirable to metal workers, leaving tool design and working methods open and flexible to the craftsman.
- Tool grade steel – ideal for woodworking tool bits, knives, soft metal cutting & more.
- Pre-heat treated & ready to machine work.
- White high speed steel – hard, resilient, sharp and looks great.
High Speed Tool Steel Specifications:
- Size: Optional length, width & thickness variations.
- Material: Pre-heat treated HSS steel.
- Hardness: 60-62 HRC.
- Colour: White steel.
- Package: One piece in package.
- Item: Knife making steel.
There are no reviews yet.