The accessories & fittings of the sword are high quality and in character, from the full tang steel handle, hardwood & synthetic leather scabbard, to the alloyed sword fittings.
This short sword is a fully functional double edged sword of war. It is hand forged from a single piece of 1060 high carbon steel and sharpened using refined techniques producing an excellent quality blade.
The blade is resilient, very strong and the sword as a whole glides through the air with ease. It’s a real pleasure to use and is sharp enough to cut bamboo stems, grass matting & much more.
- Fully functional and battle ready sword.
- Perfect for close quarters battle, and ideally used with shield or dual weapon combinations.
- Full tang 1060 high carbon steel blade.
- Double edged blade (facilitates fast counter attacks).
- Quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
Gladiator Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 78cm.
- Blade length: 52cm.
- Width of blade: 6cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: 1060 high carbon steel.
- Scabbard material: Hardwood wrapped with synthetic leather.
- Handle materials: Zinc alloyed steel with leather strip grip.
- Sword fittings: Zinc alloy.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Item: Reproduction Roman short sword / Spatha sword / double edged sword / straight sword / shortsword / warrior sword.
There are no reviews yet.