The full tang blade is hand forged from folded Damascus steel, red/blue electroplated, and hand sharpened using traditional Japanese techniques creating an excellent quality blade.
Not only is this straight sword a beautiful work of art, it is also a concealable and practical battle ready Katana.
- Simple straight blade design.
- Damascus steel blade composition (excellent blade properties; razor sharp & resilient).
- Folded steel blade (individual layers produce strength and a high edge hardness).
- Matching handle/scabbard materials (concealing sword into wooden shaft).
- Collectable – unique multi-colour electroplated steel.
- Battle ready and extremely deadly.
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 103cm.
- Blade length: 71cm.
- Handle length: 26cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Blade thickness: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: Folded Damascus steel (red/blue electroplated steel).
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood.
- Handle materials: Hardwood.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Weight 1.21kg (including scabbard weight).
- Item: Chokuto sword / Ninjato sword / Japanese straight sword / straight sword / blue Katana / Damascus steel Katana / Damascus sword / single edged sword.