Not only is this sword a beautiful work of art, it is also a deadly battle ready Katana.
- Higher than average 1095 carbon steel blade.
- Genuine clay tempered blade with visible wave Hamon line.
- Matching handle and scabbard material forming a sleek traditional Daito.
- Designed and constructed to full traditional Japanese character (highly collectable weapon).
- Battle ready and extremely deadly.
Daito Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 106cm.
- Blade length: 71cm (without Habaki).
- Handle length: 26cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm (widest point).
- Blade thickness: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: 1095 high carbon steel.
- Tempering: Clay tempered with genuine visible wave Hamon line.
- Steel hardness: HRC 30-58 HRC.
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood.
- Handle materials: Hardwood.
- Mekugio: 1x Bamboo pin.
- Habaki: Brass.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Craft: Handmade.
- Blood groove: Bo-Hi.
- Item: Shirasaya sword / curved sword.