Damascus steel is world renowned for its extremely sharp, strong and flexible characteristics.
These qualities mixed with traditional Japanese sword making technology has produced this undisputed champion Shirasaya sword.
Not only is this sword a beautiful work of art, it is also a practical and battle ready weapon.
- Folded steel blade (over 2000 individual steel layers produce great strength and a high edge hardness).
- Damascus steel blade composition (unique blade patterns, razor sharp, resilient and renowned blade characteristics).
- Highly unique and collectable red electroplated blade colour.
- High quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Battle ready and an extremely deadly weapon.
Red Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 103cm.
- Blade length: 70cm.
- Handle length: 26cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Blade thickness: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: Red electroplated folded Damascus steel.
- Folding: 11 folds creating 2048 layers.
- Steel hardness: HRC 56.
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood.
- Sage-o material (scabbard wrap): Synthetic silk.
- Handle materials: Hardwood with genuine ray-skin & synthetic silk Ito (handle wrap).
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & butt-cap): Brass.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): Brass.
- Tsuba (hand guard): Alloy.
- Menuki (Handle decorations): Alloy.
- Tang: Full.
- Craft: Handmade.
- Item: Shirasaya Katana / Damascus sword / Damascus steel sword / Ninja sword / Ninja Katana / Damascus steel Katana.
There are no reviews yet.