The short sword is extremely strong, flexible and conceals well with its 100% rosewood scabbard/handle connection, and thus looks very close to a normal small wooden staff.
This straight sword truly moves through the air in a very slick manner and will serve well as a practical close quarters combat sword.
- Forged T10 high carbon content steel (the best sword making steel available).
- Genuine clay tempered blade with visible wave Hamon line.
- Matching handle and scabbard material (conceals well, looking like a small wooden staff).
- High quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Ideally suited for close quarters combat and surprise attacks.
- Fully functional and battle ready weapon.
Single Edged Sword Specifications:
- Wooden display stand: NOT included (for viewing purposes only).
- Full length: 78cm.
- Blade length: 51cm.
- Handle length: 21cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.75cm.
- Blade material: T10 high carbon steel.
- Hamon: Genuine clay tempered wave Hamon line.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Handle Material: Rosewood.
- Scabbard material: Rosewood.
- Habaki material: Brass.
- Weight: 1kg (including scabbard weight).
- Item: Wakizashi short sword / Wakazashi / Japanese short sword / shortsword / tactical Wakizashi / straight sword.
There are no reviews yet.