440C stainless steel is a modern steel composite with a perfect balance of high carbon content, natural resilience against chipping and fracture and resistance to rusting.
Fix your own handle and save on the cost of a high quality skinning and field dressing knife.
- Knife steel blanks – ideal for hunting and field dressing knives.
- Pre-heat treated & ready to be used after fitting your handle.
- Modern 440C stainless steel knife blank – holds a lasting razor sharp edge, naturally resilient blade & resistant to corrosion.
Skinning Knife Blanks Specifications:
- Total knife length: 230mm.
- Blade length: 115mm.
- Width of blade: 34mm.
- Thickness of blade: 3.8mm.
- Hardness: 58-59HRC.
- Material: 440C stainless steel material.
- Item: Knife blank.