With its standard drop-point tip and nifty blade size, this skinning knife will effectively manoeuvre around tight spots and work fur sections neatly without damage to the fur.
Something of this size and design can also greatly aid survival, as most game in a given area will be small. These smaller game species will present continuous food opportunities, and keep a survivor alive until something larger passes through the hunting territory. It won’t replace the attributes of a large wilderness survival knife, but it certainly is a useful longterm survival companion.
These small game processing knives are almost indestructible, high quality and purpose built for small game gutting & processing.
- Specifically designed for skinning small game (squirrel & rabbit knife).
- Versatile and nimble blade.
- Tough ABS plastic handle.
- Modern 440C stainless steel blade – razor sharp & resistant to rusting.
Squirrel Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 21cm.
- Blade length: 7cm.
- Thickness of blade: 3mm.
- Handle material: Tough ABS plastic.
- Blade material: 440C stainless steel.
- Hardness: 57 HRC.
- knife sheath: Camouflage nylon material.
- Item: Small game skinning knife / squirrel skinner / rabbit knife.
There are no reviews yet.