With standard drop-point tips and nifty blade sizes, these skinning knives will effectively manoeuvre around tight spots and work fur sections neatly without damage to the fur.
Something of this size and design can also greatly aid survival, as most game in a given area will be small. These smaller game species will present continuous food opportunities, and keep a survivor alive until something larger passes through the hunting territory. It won’t replace the attributes of a large wilderness survival knife, but it certainly is a useful longterm survival companion.
These small game processing knives are almost indestructible, high quality and purpose built for small game gutting & processing.
- Specifically designed for skinning small game (squirrel & rabbit knife).
- Versatile and nimble blade.
- Convenient and compact folding knife design.
- Modern composite linen fiber handle.
- High carbon steel – holds a razor sharp edge for longer.
Squirrel Skinner Specifications:
- Overall length: 138mm (extended position).
- Blade length: 55mm.
- Blade width: 11mm.
- Handle length: 83mm.
- Handle material: Linen fiber composite + steel.
- Blade material: High carbon steel.
- Blade hardness: 58-58 HRC.
- Weight: 41g.
- Type: Folding Knife.
- Item: Small game skinning knife / squirrel skinner / rabbit knife / hunting knife / skinning knife.
There are no reviews yet.