M390 stainless steel is a modern steel composite with a perfect balance of high carbon content, natural resilience against chipping and fracture and resistance to rusting.
Fix your own handle and save on the cost of a high quality bush survival knife.
- Bush knife blade blanks – ideal fixed blade survival, bushcraft or field knife.
- Pre-heat treated & ready to be used after fitting your handle.
- Modern M390 stainless steel blade – holds a lasting razor sharp edge, naturally resilient blade & resistant to corrosion.
Stainless Steel Knife Blank Specifications:
- Total knife length: Approximately 160mm.
- Blade length: Approximately 90mm.
- Hardness: 61HRC.
- Material: M390 stainless steel material.
- Item: Knife blade blanks.