440C stainless steel is a modern steel composite with a perfect balance of high carbon content, natural resilience against chipping and fracture and resistance to rusting.
Fix your own handle and save on the cost of a high quality bush knife.
- Bush knife blade blanks – ideal fixed blade survival, bushcraft or field knife.
- Pre-heat treated & ready to be used after fitting your handle.
- Modern 440C stainless steel knife blank – holds a lasting razor sharp edge, naturally resilient blade & resistant to corrosion.
Stainless Steel Knife Blank Specifications:
- Total knife length: Approximately 17cm.
- Blade length: Approximately 9.5cm.
- Tang length: Approximately 7cm.
- Thickness of blade: 6.5mm.
- Hardness: 58-60HRC.
- Material: 440C stainless steel material.
- Weight: 521.7g.
- Item: Knife blank.